Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer of the dogs











It is summer time and oh how the dogs love the outdoors. Tyler is my 14 year old Jack Russell Terrier who is actually going on 3; Heidi is my 10 year old Chow and Robby is a Jack Russell that I am fostering for his human dad who is in the military. Tyler my oldest Jack loves to soak in the little yellow tub which we refer to as his "tea cup." Robby who is nine, is a very active Jack and gets along well with Heidi and Tyler. They bring me such joy. I can be having the worst day and one look at their faces makes me laugh and all is well with the world.
I often wonder if animals notice things that we change about ourselves. For instance, I had my hair colored the other day. When I came home I wondered if they were talking about me! They probably said " OMG! What did mom do to her hair? And she thinks that looks good??? maybe they don't notice things like that. Just once I would love to know what my animals are thinking. Animals are much smarter than people give them credit for. Guess I will never know huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment